File:Xiphactinus audax Sternberg Museum.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,560 × 1,795 pixels, file size: 915 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Fossils of Xiphactinus audax with a Gillicus arcuatus within its stomach. The fossils were recovered from Gove County, Kansas in 1952 by George F. Sternberg (1883–1969). The fossils are on display at the Sternberg Museum of Natural History in Hays, Kansas and described as "probably the most photographed fossil specimen in the world."
|Source||Photographed by me at the Sternberg Museum of Natural History, Hays, Kansas.|
Original upload log
The original description page was here. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
- 2013-03-18 17:26 Spacini 3264×2288× (6736434 bytes) Uploading a self-made file using [[Wikipedia:File_Upload_Wizard|File Upload Wizard]]
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:20, 20 May 2017||2,560 × 1,795 (915 KB)||ケラトプスユウタ||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org