Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christ church or Christuskirche, Windhoek, Namibia. The church, built beween 1907-1910 and designed by architect Gottlieb Redecker, was originally known as the Church of Peace as it was built following the wars between the Germans and the Khoikhoi, Herero, and Owambo. It was constructed from quartz sandstone mined from the vicinity and has a mixture of neo-Romanesque, Art Nouveau and Gothic revival influences.
Taktu myndir og hladdu þeim inn til þess að vera með í okkar mánaðarlegu þema tengdu áskorun, fáðu innblástur og reyndu ný viðfangsefni!
Læra meira um áskoranirnar!