General diagram types
- See also: Specific diagram types
General diagram types are diagrams with specific shapes and methodology present with multiple specific types in multiple fields of application.
|Block diagram||Cycle diagram||Cluster diagram||Ladder diagram||Network diagram|
|Round diagram||Spiral diagram||Timeline||Tree diagram||Triangular diagram|
|General diagram shapes|
There are two general types here:
- General diagram shapes with a typical basic shape, and
- General concept diagram with a typical basic concept
This is not a general accepted classification of diagrams. It is made here to give an impression of the types of diagrams in the Wikimedia Commons at present.
- 1 General diagram shapes
- 2 General concept diagrams
- 3 See also
- 4 Resources
General diagram shapes
Basic or general diagrams shapes here are diagrams with a typical basic shape.
- Overview of diagrams constructed in some type of general shape
Diagrams representing a cycle. See Category:Cycle diagrams
Diagrams in some shapes of a ladder, with two or more spots. See Category:Ladder diagrams
Neural network diagram
Diagrams in a round shape. See Category:Round diagrams
Diagrams representing a spiral shape. See Category:Spiral diagrams
Diagrams in a triangular shape. See Category:Triangular diagrams
General concept diagrams
Basic or general diagrams with a typical basic concept, present in multple fields of application.
- Overview of the types of diagrams, representing a general concept
Diagrams that compare objects between themselves, for example to show the largest planes or buildings. See Category:Comparison diagrams
Complex flow diagram
- See also
- w:Cash flow diagram
- w:Data flow diagram
- w:Fundamental diagram of traffic flow
- w:Information flow diagram
- w:Nassi-Shneiderman diagram, see Category:Nassi-Shneiderman diagrams
- w:Process Flow diagram
- w:Sankey diagram
- w:State diagram
- Abstract versus illustrated diagrams
- Spatial versus non spatial diagrams
- Statical versus dynamical diagrams
- is precedence diagram means flow diagram?