From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Guggenheim Museum refers to any of several museums worldwide created and run by the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation. These include:
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, in New York City, United States
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection, in Venice, Italy
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, in Bilbao, Spain
- The Deutsche Guggenheim (closed in 2013) in Berlin, Germany
- The Guggenheim Las Vegas (closed January 2003) and Guggenheim Hermitage Museum (closed May 2008) in Las Vegas, United States
- The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Guggenheim Museum and All pages with titles containing "Guggenheim Museum"