Health and beauty by Caplin
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Health and beauty is a book from 1856 by Caplin. wikisource
- 1 Introduction.
- 2 Chapter I. On the relation of dress to the human figure.
- 3 Chapter II. On infancy, and the dresses adapted to that period of life.
- 4 Chapter III. Clothing from the age of one to twelve years.
- 5 Chapter IV. Clothing from the age of twelve to eighteen years.
- 6 Chapter V. The corset, it history, use, and abuse.
- 7 Chapter VI. On the adaptation of the corset to the body.
- 8 Chapter VII. On gestation.
- 9 Chapter VIII. Middle life.
- 10 Chapter IX. On spinal deformities.
- 11 Chapter X. Old age, and its requirements.