From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Iris can mean:
- Iris as a common name of a group of plants in floral arrangements or landscape descriptions Category:Iris
- The sphincter around the pupil of the eye.
- The equivalent device in a camera.
- The genus Iris of flowering plants in the family Iridaceae and their flowers.
- A Greek goddess (Ἴρις) → Category:Iris (mythology)
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Iris and All pages with titles containing "Iris"