Kurtheater Bad Wildbad
Kurtheater Bad Wildbad is a theatre building in Bad Wildbad, Germany.
Built 1864-1865 as a privat theatre for Albert Hirsch. 1873 nationalized. 1888 renamed "Königliches Kurtheater". 1897-1898 major interior rebuilding by A. von Berger. Ca. 1900 extension by a stage set warehouse. Closed 1963. Subsequently, used as storage room by gardeners and left to decay. 1977 declared a State Cultural Monument. 1981-1982 and 1993 various demolitions due to safety reasons. 1999 bought by the citizens' society "Förderverein Kurtheater Wildbad e. V." Since 1999, major restoration. Re-opened 2005. Ca. 200 seats.