There are different places and persons that share the name Lindau:
- In Germany
- Lindau (Bodensee), capital of the district of Lindau, Bavaria
- Lindau (Anhalt), a town in the district Anhalt-Zerbst, Saxony-Anhalt
- Lindau (bei Kiel), part of the Amt Dänischer Wohld, district Rendsburg-Eckernförde, Schleswig-Holstein
- A district of the city of Passau in Bavaria
- A district of the municipality of Trebgast in Bavaria.
- A district of the municipality of Katlenburg-Lindau in Lower Saxony.
- A district of the municipality of Heideland in Thuringia.
- A district of the municipality of Ibach in Baden-Württemberg
- In Austria
- A district of the city of Raabs an der Thaya in Lower Austria
- In Switzerland
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Lindau and all pages with titles containing “Lindau”