Media of the day
A month ago Ulrike Guérot
's and Robert Menasse
's European Balcony Project
declared the European Republic
by reading its manifesto from balconies all over Europe. At Rotes Rathaus in Berlin the declaration was made in German, English, French and Italian.
- Please use the search box at the top of this page or the links to the right. Feel free to subscribe to our syndicated feeds.
- To fulfill the free license requirements, please read our Reuse guide. You can also request a picture.
- Have a browse through Category:Unidentified subjects. If you find something you can identify, write a note on the item's talk page.
- Check out all you need to know at our Contributing your own work guide.
- and more!
- To explore more ways you can contribute to this project, check out the Community Portal.