Barracks with Mt. Williamson, by Dorothea Lange
Manzanar Free Press (camp newspaper), Volume 3, Number 2, January 6, 1943. Courtesy Densho.
Portrait of Tōyō Miyatake
Among just four structures that remained after the concentration camp was closed, two sentry posts are located at the main entrance to the Manzanar National Historic Site. Designed and built by Manzanar internee Ryozo Kado, a stonemason, the Manzanar Internal Police post is in the foreground, while the Military Police post stands in the background. Both have been historically restored by the National Park Service
Manzanar article on front page of English Wikipedia