- Done --:bdk: 16:24, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
This might be a tricky case, since Panasonic only uses: P1000000 and counting up then at every image. So maybe the easiest way would maybe adding P1000 (see here Special:PrefixIndex/File:P1000). mabdul 06:20, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- OK, per request by User:Saibo I'm doing a research on most images. 757 images and redirects are at the moment uploaded with that prefix.
- The first checked bath were made all with panasonic cameras (per EXIF, some/a few have no EXIF data at all since the EXIF data was removed after cropping)
- The only false - positive (at the moment after a bath of 57 images) is only File:P1000.png since the name P1000 is part of the tank en:Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte.
- mabdul 00:48, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
- Okay until the "line" of File:P1000170 (2).JPG, File:P1000170copyGeirangerfjord.jpg, File:P1000171.JPG, I checked all images and no new false positives or any other situation. mabdul 01:17, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
Change Foto =
The current filter also blocks anything starting with the Foto- (Swedish for Photo-) meaning photographer, photograph etc. Instead consider replacing it by "Foto_" or whatever the schema is for the filenames it is actually supposed to block. /André Costa (WMSE) (talk) 15:32, 4 November 2015 (UTC)