Project redesigning going on at the moment. Some inconsistencies might occur.
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. "Half of the world languages are dying really fast – how you can save yours. Open Knowldege International. Retrieved July 04. 2017
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. (2017) "India's Endangered Languages Need to Start Being Digitally Documented". Retrieved July 01, 2017
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. "A simple command-line tool for recording audio". Opensource.com (May 12, 2017)
- Ojha, Bikash. Mishra, Chinmayee. Pattanaik, Prateek. Panigrahi, Subhashish. Patnaik, Sailesh. Elsharbaty, Samir. "Community digest: As Odia Wikisource turns two, a project to digitize rare books kicks off; news in brief". Wikimedia Blog (March 30, 2017)
- Rezwan. "A New Audio Uploading Tool for Crowdsourced Wiktionary Project in Odia Language". Global Voices (February 13, 2017)