Rundetårn (the Round Tower) is a tower in Copenhagen, build by King Christian IV between 1637 and 1642. It is a part of Trinity Church (Trinitatis Kirke), though not the belfry, since the bells are located at the other end of the church. It was originally also used as an observatory by the University of Copenhagen.
View from Rundetårn. Vor Frue Kirke in the middle.
View from Rundetårn. The dominating building is Christiansborg.