Changes related to "Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Sweden/Timeline"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
9 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Commons:Freedom of panorama; 16:44 . . (+90) . . Prosfilaes (→Australia: it's English-language law, so why don't we quote it exactly?)
- (diff | hist) . . Commons:Freedom of panorama; 02:32 . . (+10) . . Wittylama (→Australia: adding "permanent" in the sculptures section. Section 65 specifically states FoP is allowed for sculptures 'otherwise than temporarily'.)
6 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Commons:Freedom of panorama; 18:25 . . (+16) . . Eleassar (→Poland: exterior only)
4 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Commons:Freedom of panorama; 20:35 . . (-110) . . Nilfanion (Undo revision 128131012 by EP111 (talk). most countries have Permanently situated clauses and is covered in general sections; 'broader than most' implies not all, no need to be so explicit on either)
- (diff | hist) . . Commons:Freedom of panorama; 13:54 . . (+105) . . EP111 (→United Kingdom: misleading, not OK for all 3D works. The law is either broader or it isn't, "much" is irrelevant. "Many, but not all" is a more balanced viewpoint of the provisions.)