We should organize this article to make it easier for users to find appropriate photographs. We could arrange things according to topic (government, transportation, religious buildings, landmarks, education etc.) or according to geography (X-ku, X-shi etc.). Does anyone have other organization schemes to suggest? Fg2 00:32, May 3, 2005 (UTC)
I think arranging things according to topic is better. in case of geographical classification,there are some cities without photos.o I think that it is almost meaningless.--Kentin 09:49, 3 May 2005 (UTC)
Here's a suggestion for headers. Users would be encouraged to choose the best section for each photograph, and to post it in multiple sections when it seems appropriate.
- Imperial palaces and other sites administered by the Imperial Household Agency
- Religious and philosophical sites
- Buddhist temples
- Shinto shrines
- Churches, mosques and other religious sites
- Confucian temples
- Public and private parks and gardens; cemeteries
- Government and administration offices
- Railways, stations etc.
- Roads and highways, bridges
- Buildings, traditional architecture, modern architecture
- Museums interior and exterior
- Educational facilities: colleges, universities, schools etc.
- Cityscapes and street scenes
- I think your suggestion is nice. I will cooperate in a few days. --Kentin 15:36, 4 May 2005 (UTC)
 URL of original version. Maybe be duplicated or be insufficient. .