Talk:Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 winners
Like last year we have guidelines for the galleries:
- List your top 10 of nominated/winning pictures on this page
- Optional: Include ranking
- Have a short English description with a link to the relevant article on the English Wikipedia on the depicted subject
- Add a break and after that "Author: <name of the other>"
- Don't add other language descriptions to this page. Please add it to the image page and/or translate this whole page in your language
Montreal Biosphère (nominated for Canada)
The Montreal Biosphère seems not to be listed as Cultural heritage monument or something to compare. So I'm doubting the picture meets the criteria for WLM.--Sinuhe20 (talk) 18:16, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- It's in the provincial cultural heritage under Pavillon des États-Unis. Regards, Benoit Rochon (talk) 13:12, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
I do find it a bit odd all the UK winners have no contributions at Commons except the uploads they made to this event and almsot all the uploads came within a few days of each other. Perhaps a coincidence or the nature of the event. 18.104.22.168 18:32, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
- On second look likely a hasty assessment on my part. Apologies. 22.214.171.124 19:35, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
10 or 15 winners?
The official website of the contest announced 10 winning photos only and I cannot find the 5 additional photos there. What is really the official list of winners? --ŠJů (talk) 18:20, 31 December 2013 (UTC)