|This work is in the public domain in Russia
according to article 1281 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 231-FZ of the Russian Federation of December 18, 2006 (the Implementation Act for Book IV of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) (details
- The author of this work died before January 1, 1942.
- The author of this work died between January 1, 1942 and January 1, 1946, did not work during the Great Patriotic War (Eastern Front of World War II) and did not participate in it.
- This work was originally published anonymously or under a pseudonym before January 1, 1943 and the name of the author did not become known during 50 years after publication.
- This work was originally published anonymously or under a pseudonym between January 1, 1943 and January 1, 1946, and the name of the author did not become known during 70 years after publication.
- This work is non-amateur cinema or television film (or shot, or fragment from it), which was created between January 1, 1929 and January 1, 1946, and also which was first shown in the stated period or was not shown until August 3, 1993.
- This work is information report (including photo report), which was created by employee of TASS, ROSTA, or KarelfinTAG as part of that person’s official duties between July 10, 1925 and January 1, 1946, and also which was first released in the stated period or was not released until August 3, 1993.
This work is in the public domain in the United States, because it was in the public domain in its home country (Russia) on the URAA date (January 1, 1996), and it wasn't re-published for 30 days following initial publications in the U.S.
 If the author of this work was subjected to repression and rehabilitated posthumously, countdown of copyright protection began not from the death date, but from the rehabilitation date. If the work was first published posthumously, the copyright term is counted from the date of that first publication, unless the author was later rehabilitated, in which case it runs again from that later rehabilitation date.
 ROSTA reports created before July 10, 1925 are subjects of points 1-4 of this template.
 Cinema films created before January 1, 1929 are subjects of points 1-2 of this template.