This image is used in the shogi diagram template.
The image was created by Tamago915 as long as it refused separately and it did not write.
The naming is as follows: shogi_xxyz44.png where
- xx is the 1 or 2 letter(s) of the piece:
- k for King (玉将), ak for another King (王将)
- r for Rook (飛車), d for Dragon King (Promoted Rook, 龍王)
- b for Bishop (角行), h for Dragon Horse (Promoted Bishop, 龍馬)
- g for Gold General (金将)
- s for Silver General (銀将), ps for Promoted Silver General (成銀)
- n for Knight (桂馬), pn for Promoted Knight (成桂)
- l for Lance (香車), pl for Promoted Lance (成香)
- p for Pawn (歩兵), t for Tokin (Promoted Pawn, と金)
- e for Elephant (醉象), a for Taishi (Promoted Elephant, 太子)
- y is s or g according to whether the piece is a sente (white) piece or a gote (black) piece,
- z is l if the piece moved last.
- ks and akg are displayed like "玉", aks and kg are displayed like "王".
- shogi_ps44.png - Sente's Pawn
- shogi_psgl44.png - Gote's Promoted Silver General, the last moving
- shogi_44.png is an empty square respectively.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following licenses:
You may select the license of your choice.