Theodora was the name of
- Flavia Maximiana Theodora, daughter of the Roman Emperor Maximian and second wife of the Emperor Constantius I Chlorus.
- Theodora (6th century), Byzantine empress and wife of Justinian I.
- Theodora (9th century), Byzantine empress in the 9th century.
- Theodora (10th century), Roman senatrix and mother of Marozia, concubine to Pope Sergius III.
- Theodora (11th century), Byzantine empress who ruled (1055-1056).
- Theodora Comnena, Queen of Jerusalem
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Theodora and all pages with titles containing “Theodora”