Facts about Tyrannosaurus:
- It had a huge head measuring up to five feet in length.
- Its teeth could get up to 7 inches long.
- It was 40 feet long, and about 13 feet tall.
- It had a bite force more powerful than an alligator or a lion.
- It had four toes on its feet, but used only three.
- It had small arms, with two claws each.
- The length of each small arm was about the length of an adult human's arm.
- It had up to 58 teeth in its mouth at any one time.
- New teeth would replace ones that fell out from too much pressure when feeding or attacking.
- It is featured in many movies, such as The Land Before Time, and Jurassic Park.
- It has some feathers due to a tyrannosaur name Yutyrannus
- It's mouth was covered by lips due foramina
"Stan" at Museum voor Natuurwetenschappen.
"Stan" at Manchester Museum.
"Stan" at NMNH, Washington, DC.
MOR 555 cast "Big Mike" at Museum of the Rockies.
"Wankelrex" at Pittsburgh International Airport.
"Mating position", Museo del Jurásico de Asturias
- The Land Before Time (1988)
- Jurassic Park (1993)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
- Jurassic Park 3 (2001)
- Jurassic World (2015)
- Prehistoric Park (2006)
- Walking with Dinosaurs (1999)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
- We're Back A Dinosaur's Story (1993)
- Toy Story (1994)
|Wikispecies has an entry on: Tyrannosaurus.|