- 1 Me
- 2 Statistics
- 3 Quotable Quotes
- 4 Users/Administrators who I like or admire for some reason or the other (on Wikipedia)
- 5 My Wikimood
- 6 My Wikistress
- 7 Miscellaneous
- 7.1 Happy Planet Index
- 7.2 Shows That I like or watch
- 7.3 Heroes
- 7.4 Milestones
- 7.5 WikiMedia Wikis I am a member of
- 7.6 WikiMedia Wikis that I am planning to join sooner or later
- 7.7 People's Believes
- 7.8 Travel (Malaysia)
- 7.9 Travel (International)
- 7.10 Trivia
- 8 External links
Hello, I am currently a user on Wikimedia Commons. I was officially a member of Commons on September 16, 2006. Despite uploading images (with fair-use etc.), I am not very active here on Commons. Therefore, all my Wikipedia userpages and what not are listed below at the external links section. Feel free to browse through all my userpages.
Oh, and for your information, Acs4b is NOT my real name, and is just my alias.
- Birthday: November 1
- Are You a Wikipediholic Test score (on Wikipedia): 5706.269194072463 - better than last time!
- Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- First upload/file: on September 16, 2006
- Edit Count (English Wikipedia):
- Status: User
- "If you ask a stupid question,you will get a stupid answer".
- "To someone you may be the world, but to the world you may be someone".
- "The Government is like the Leaning Tower of Pisa: it leans but does not fall".
Users/Administrators who I like or admire for some reason or the other (on Wikipedia)
- Jimbo Wales
- Terence Ong
(Taken from my personal results page.)
Your (My) personal Happy Planet Index (HPI) is 58.7 (22nd in the world if I compared it with other countries), which is similar to that of countries such as Tunisia, Sri Lanka or Kyrgyzstan. Not bad. This is above the world average of 46, but still below the target value of 83, so there is more you (I) can do to improve your (my) health and well-being, or reduce your (my) environmental impact. Your (my) score is above that of your country, 52.7.
Shows That I like or watch
- Heroes - see below
- The Amazing Race
- American Idol
- Malaysian Idol
- One in a Million
- Three Rooms - Singaporean sitcom show
- Brothers 4 - Singaporean sitcom show
- Phua Chu Kang
- The Biggest Loser
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Mr. Bean
- Smart Generation
- Majalah Tiga
- Detective Conan
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- The Simpsons
- The Fairly OddParents
....and many more....
The following are the characters, regardless if they are protagonists or antagonists on Heroes. The characters on top of the list are the ones I admire and may (or may not) be my role-model. The names in italics are the portrayer's, actors or actresses of the character (or in this case; Hero). The flag of the country these characters (in reality) were born in are located on the far left of each character. Unfortunately, their nationalities are not listed.
Note: This list only features the main characters and possibly some recurring characters which have abilities. Unfortunately, characters with no powers are not listed. Also, I have only seen the show Heroes up to Episode 19, that is .07. Therefore, only characters that have appeared prior to the episode will be listed.
Not available at the moment
WikiMedia Wikis I am a member of
- English Wikipedia (I use it a lot)
- Malay Wikipedia (Moderate)
- Wikimedia Commons (A little; more than Wikiquote)
- Simple English Wikipedia (I only have 1 edit here; on my user page plus one created article (view))
- French Wikipedia (I only know a bit French, so I need a translator/translation programme.)
- German Wikipedia (I only know very little German and I still need a translation programme.)
- Wikiquote (A little)
- Malay Wiktionary (Little)
All are with the user account Acs4b, so it will be easier to find me.
WikiMedia Wikis that I am planning to join sooner or later
- Bahasa Indonesia Wikipedia
You scored as Idealist. Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one.
|States in Malaysia that I have visited|
Note: The states are ordered by the frequency of me traveling there.
- Sentosa Island
- Orchard Road
- Little India
- Clarke Quay (Singapore River)
- Bugis Junction
MRT stations "visited"
- Clarke Quay (NE5)
- Dhoby Ghaut (NE6/NS24/CC1)
- Farrer Park (NE8)
- HarbourFront (NE1/CC29)
- Little India (NE7)
- Orchard (NS22)
Places I want to go some day
Countries that I would like to visit (or I have visited), dated June 7, 2007. It may differ slightly from the countries I would like to visit below as "the one" below changes from time to time. This is the caption for the image above. I do not want to make it a thumbnail.
...and more. I just cannot name it all.
- To date, I have only taken the Wikipediholic test 12 times, and my most recent one was about 5 months ago (in December 2006). I practically do not have the time.
- I am an acrophobic. I first developed this fear possibly between 2002 and 2003, which was when I entered a cable car for the first time. However, whenever I enter a tall building or a shopping mall, I would only start feeling afraid (or scared) when I am at the fourth floor (sometimes third or fifth, depending on the height of the building) and I am looking down the ground floor.
- Official Wikipedia userpage
- My Malay Wikipedia Userpage
- My French Wikipedia userpage
- My German Wikipedia Userpage
- Simple Wikipedia Userpage
|This is a Wikimedia Commons user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at .