Blue Elf is male, from Norway. On Wikimedia Commons I mostly categorize, and upload photos with acceptable licences from Flickr and a few other sources. I have also uploaded a few of my own photos.
I consider Norwegian Bokmål Wikipedia as my home wiki, although at present (February 2018) I am more active here on Commons than I am there. I was an administrator on Norwegian Bokmål Wikipedia from October 2007 to May 2016.
As of February 2018 I have been spending several periods of time mainly categorizing ships. I try to be both accurate and reasonable, but it's unavoidable that mistakes happen sometimes, and also at times I probably nitpick and want things my way too much. Let me know if I do go way too far about something.
- Photos taken by me
- Quality images candidates
- Fishing vessels of Norway (page getting too big, I have stopped adding to it)
Useful websites for information about ships
- Shipspotting (slowing down computers as of October 2017)
- Skipshistorie (search via Google)
- Færgelejet +
- Norwegian Maritime Authority
- De Binnenvaart +
- Stichting Maritiem-Historische Databank
- DNV GL
- Fakta om Fartyg
- Türk Loydu
- Next: [[Category:Fishing vessels of Norway by license number]]
TUSC token: 125139750abb607c56854369985060bb
I am now proud owner of a WMFLabs TUSC account!
Archives with usable photos
|France||Bibliothèque nationale de France||Several?|
|Germany||Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek||Several|
|Norway||NTNU Universitetsbiblioteket||CC-BY-SA 4.0|