Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born, October 31, 1964, in Buckhannon, West Virginia, the youngest of six children of biologist, Donald Craig Gasper (30 October 1930 - 31 January 2013) and Marilyn Glee Hutchins (b. 28 November 1931).
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- Raised in a multicultural environment with many friends whose parents were professors at West Virginia Wesleyan College.
- involved in Boy Scouts, Track, Wrestling and Community Service.
- Attended Buckhannon-Upshur High School, Glenville State College, West Virginia University and the University of Maryland with a background in Biology, Chemistry, Forestry and Engineering
- Enlisted in the United States Marines during the Lebanese Civil War and the US Army after the Attacks of September 11, 2001 working as an infantryman, radio operator, sniper, combat engineer, translator and human intelligence collection agent.
- Worked for the US Forest Service, US Geological Survey, US Department of Defense and US Department of Agriculture in national and international affairs.
- Speak English, French, Arabic, Farsi and Dari (Middle Persian).
- Hobbies include History, Science and Music.
Leave a Note
Feel free to contact me about anything: Keep it "Rated G" and I will be happy to work with you.