|"Die Kunst ist eine Tochter der Freiheit."|
Subject matter essays
Certain classifications of works are subject to relatively high instances of confusion and misunderstanding. I've written the following essays to discuss some problematic classifications, with a deliberate emphasis on reference to applicable statutes and court cases, something embarrassingly rare on the Commons. Accordingly, these essays seek not to offer my opinion, but rather the opinion of--to use en.wiki parlance--reliable sources.
- Awards (trophies, statuettes, figurines, medals, rings and championship belts)
- Models (scale models and toys)
- Stuffed Animals (soft toys and taxidermy)
- Category:Items pending OTRS confirmation of permission
- Commons:Lex loci protectionis
|Commons deletion (policy)|
This is a Wikimedia Commons user page. If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.