From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This is a list of cameras I have used when taking the photos in Category:Photos by Esquilo
- Canon IXUS 400
- My first digital camera purchased in 2004. Served me well until 2009 when it started having trouble accessing the CF-card.
- Canon IXUS 970 IS
- Replacement for the IXUS 400 purchased in 2009. Better CCD and higher resolution than the 400, but with inferior optics. I also miss the panorama-function of the IXUS 400.
- Nikon D5100
- My first DSLR-camera purchased in july 2012. Takes so much better pictures than the IXUS:es and has a lot of fun accessories to play with, but is larger and more fragile. Same lenses as the D7100 below.
- Nikon D7100
- Replaced my D5100 in september 2013.
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRreplaced by the 16-85 in january 2013.
- AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR
- Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG APO OS HSM
AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8Greplaced by the 28mm in april 2014.
- AF-S Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G
- AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
- Nikon D7000
- with a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 EX DC Macro lens.
- Belongs to my employer, Royal Institute of Technology. Usually operated by our informator Maria Hägglöf who manages the flickr-photostream KTH Kista. If I ask nice I can borrow it over weekends. The lens is pretty crappy though.
- Nikon D7000
- with a Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens.
- Borrowed from Wikimedia Sweden's Technology pool.
- Nikon D5000
- with a Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens.
- Belongs to a friend of mine. Borrowed for a visit to Overloon War Museum in july 2012, just before I got my own D5100.