Jump to navigation Jump to search
• Farzan Kermaninjad, Iranian Nationality, Male, Born on 18 December 1965.
Please contact me at: fa.wikipedia.org کاربر:Farzan44
- I have contributed to Persian Wikipedia since 25 March 2008
- I am an Art Director and Graphic Designer, currently dividing my time between designing and research on graphic design and calligraphy.
- I have done my Master's degree in Graphic Design from the Fine Arts faculty in University of Tehran, in the year 1995.
- I have over 28 years of experience in graphic design, advertising, Persian calligraphy and art teaching. I worked as an art director and designer for numerous Iranian companies especially publications.
- I taught in some universities in Tehran and also by flaying alternative weekends to Shiraz and Ardakan. I was concessionaire and chairman of the Karin Graphic Design Workshop Company which was active in graphic design, advertising and publication for 18 years.
- I wrote a book about Packaging Design. In addition I have three books underprint
- presently, I have lived in India since August 2006. I study Ph.D programme in Design.