Welcome to my user page. Have a look around my galleries and contributions if you like, or leave messages on my talk page.
My focus lies on creating high-quality mathematical and scientific graphics. If you can suggest improvements to my own work, tell me. Don't let any of my sub-optimal work hang around.
- My project for creating fieldline plots: VectorFieldPlot
- Scripts to draw hydrogen wavefunctions: hydrogen-cut (2D) and hydrogen (3D)
- A script that produces animations of the expansion of the universe: Cosmos-animation
- A manual how to create scripted graphics with examples of several techniques: ImageScripting
- A script to create high quality plots using matplotlib: mplwp
This is where my work is used on various Wikimedia projects: glamorous image usage of Geek3
You are very welcome to use my work wherever it fits your purpose. All of it is therefore available under free licences. If you use one of my graphics, I recommend to put a copyright statement underneath the image like this:
where year, link and license should be replaced accordingly. If you use an image online, make the links clickable if possible.