|The 100wikicommonsdays Barnstar|
|Congratulations for the accomplishment of your (first) #100wikicommonsdays :) Thank you for the wonderful diversity and encyclopedic value of your contributions in the challenge. :) And... happy many returns of the day! :D →Spiritia 06:49, 9 March 2017 (UTC)|
My real name is Asaf Bartov.
I work for the Wikimedia Foundation, focusing on growing the Wikimedia movement in the developing world. This is my volunteer account, however. As of November 2014, I use my staff account for edits in my capacity as WMF employee.
I'm mostly active on the Hebrew Wikipedia, on Wikidata, and on Meta.
My work here
- I am not an avid photographer, so I usually only upload random photos I take with my mobile phone, if I see no one has uploaded better photos of things I happen to encounter.
- I am also working on recording word pronunciations in Hebrew (my mother tongue), and I have developed
a tool called Pronuncify for the purpose, now happily superseded by the much-superior LinguaLibre. Check it out!
- Finally, I occasionally record myself reciting a (public domain) poem. Those recordings are grouped here.
- ...and yet, I have succumbed to the #100wikicommonsdays challenge.
- Photos contributed during my Wikiroadtrip
- slides and recordings from talks I give