I am a freelance grant writer and bookkeeper, therefore dedicate only certain times for wiki work (ie: One day per month). So if you email me or IM me I might not get back to you as fast as I would like, but be sure I will get back to you.
Please use my navigation bar to see my work or send me a message. I typically work on developing articles using self-authored works on subjects that others wont bother with, such as Community Colleges, smaller universities, and governmental agencies. I take the Wiki seriously, and believe in the mantra of solid documentation for each photo with open copy-right licensing.
I don't believe the Wiki should be a soapbox, and consider Wiki a place for the aggregation of information. I often seek the wiki first for information, and then follow the links or citations to learn more, just like most college students. So, the better the citations, the stronger the article. Please feel free to leave me comments and review my articles under development and offer any input. My goal is elevate all of my articles to Good status in each of the projects they are under.
As mentioned in the notices below I release all of my media work place on Wiki commons for use under the CC By SA 3.0 License Below.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.