|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
This is the userpage of SpesBona, formerly known as JCIV. My username is derived from Cape Town's motto Spes Bona (Latin for: "Good Hope"), borrowed from the Cape of Good Hope. I was born in Königs Wusterhausen and live near Berlin, Germany. I am an administrator and a bureaucrat at Afrikaans Wikipedia and also active at German Wikipedia. I am interested in astronomy, geography, history, politics and religion, I am also very interested in Southern Africa.
- Articles at Afrikaans Wikipedia
- Articles at German Wikipedia
- Files at Afrikaans Wikipedia
- Files at German Wikipedia
- Articles at English Wikipedia
- Articles at Dutch Wikipedia
- Articles at Russian Wikipedia
|This is a Wikimedia Commons user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at .