(Reusing this file)
I, Jeevan Jose, Kerala, India
, have published this media under the terms of the license CC BY-SA 4.0
which grant you to (subject to the terms and conditions of that public license):
- to Share — reproduce and share the licensed material, in whole or in part
- to Adapt — produce, reproduce, and share adapted material
Under these conditions:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit. To do so add ""Jkadavoor/desc" © Jee & Rani Nature Photography is used here under a CC BY-SA 4.0 License" context to the licensed material, reasonable to medium you are using. It is reasonable to satisfy these conditions by providing a URI or hyperlink to a resource that includes the required information (for example, to this page). You must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications. See the example below or refer best practices. (Please note that Wikimedia Commons/Wikipedia do NOT own my work in any way, shape, or form. So attributing to them omitting "Jee & Rani Nature Photography" is a violation of the license terms.)
- ShareAlike — If you produce and share adapted material, the adapter’s license you apply must be a CC BY-SA 4.0, this version or later with the same license elements, or a BY-SA compatible license. You must include the text of, or the URI or hyperlink to, the adapter's license you apply. (I prefer you too share the adapted material with the same license; but happy to waive the ShareAlike clause if the situation demands it.)
|Exceptions, Limitations, and Disclaimer of Warranties
Exceptions and Limitations:
- Non-copyright restrictions:
- Jurisdiction and legality of content: Publication of this media may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. I do not encourage the violation of any laws, and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this media or use, reproduce or republish it.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
- I, the Licensor, to the extent possible, offer the Licensed Material as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Licensed Material, whether express, implied, statutory, or other. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable.
- Read the full legal code. The human-readable deed is a summary of, but not a replacement for, the legal code. It does not explain everything you need to know before using the licensed material. This deed highlights only some of the key features and terms of the actual license. It is not a license and has no legal value. You should carefully review all of the terms and conditions of the actual license before using the licensed material.
- The disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability provided above shall be interpreted in a manner that, to the extent possible, most closely approximates an absolute disclaimer and waiver of all liability.
Note: To the extent possible, I, the Licensor waives the right to collect royalties from you for the exercise of the licensed rights, whether directly or through a collecting society under any voluntary, like Wikimedia. In all other cases I, the Licensor expressly reserves the right to collect such royalties. So feel free to mail or talk to me for an unprocessed media file or to get waived any of the restrictions stated above.
Thanks: Thanks for make use of my works; it is always appreciated.