I have uploaded a couple of images and done a tiny amount of wikignoming, but my main interest has been working on some modules.
The convert modules were copied to Commons in November 2013.
- Template:Convert ∙ Template that invokes the module.
- Module:Convert ∙ Module doing the work for unit conversion.
- Module:Convert/text ∙ Output text and input parameters.
- Module:Convert/data ∙ Definitions of units.
- en:Help:Convert ∙ Usage documentation.
- Help:Convert messages ∙ Errors in converts link to this page.
- Category:Convert errors ∙ Pages with a convert problem are listed here (for namespaces 0, 4, 6, 10, 14).
- Special:PrefixIndex/User:Johnuniq • Current user subpages.
- Module:Countries/doc • Documentation.
- Module talk:Countries • Discussion and demonstration.
- User:Johnuniq/sandbox + User:Johnuniq/sandbox2 • More testing.
- Category:Countries template with invalid parameters • Tracking category.
- Module talk:Countries/show • All country information, including links to Wikidata items.
The sandbox versions of modules should be identical, except temporarily for testing changes (rendered with the sandbox template, in their comparative test cases)
Freedom of panorama
- Module talk:TNTExpandByCountries
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Africa
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Americas
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Asia
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Europe
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Oceania
- Commons:Freedom of panorama/Others
- Template:Translatable template
- Template:FOP Country
- Template:CRT section