I am an employee of the Wikimedia Foundation. My title is "Senior Designer."
I am easily findable and am willing to help you in whatever way I can.
I can be found on irc.freenode.net in the channels #mediawiki, #wikimedia-dev and #wikimedia
I can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is my staff account and is considered separate from my personal account, Jorm.
Here is a partial list of the things I am or have worked on:
- Athena - a "universal" skin for Wikipedia, designed to work on mobile, tablet, and desktop resolutions and capabilities.
- Echo - a notifications system.
- New Editor Engagement (formerly -1 to 100) - a master project working on editor retention.
- Article Creation Landing System - a modified workflow for article creation
- Mark as Helpful - working towards 360 degree feedback.
- New Page Triage - a tool to make the process of New Page Patrol better
- Article Creation Workflow - various fixes to make article creation better and saner
- Reference Tooltips - a simple change to make viewing references easier
- Timestamp Position Modification - trying to make the documents appear more alive
- MoodBar - a tool designed to encourage new user feedback.
- Feedback Dashboard - a tool to view and respond to new user feedback (sent via MoodBar)
- WikiLove - a small tool for awarding "WikiLove"
- Quick Comments - a small feature designed to make it easier to leave messages for users
- Global Profile- a system designed to ease difficulty for page patrol, reduce "bite", and encourage identity within the projects
- Interlanguage Design Pass
- 2011 Q2 UploadWizard Design Pass
- LiquidThreads redesign - a rethinking on collaborative systems
- Personal Image Filter proposal - a board proposal concerning controversial content
- MediaWiki Style Guide - A work in progress regarding MediaWiki interface consistency
- Article Feedback Tool, Phase 1 - Phase one of the Article Feedback Tool
- Article Feedback Tool, Phase 2 - Phase 2 of the Article Feedback Tool. (Design was modified heavily during implementation).
- Account Creation workflows (includes some visual design)
- Pending Changes Design Modifications - Some usability enhancements for Pending Changes (not all were implemented)
- The MediaWiki installer
- TradeTrack - a tool for WMF trademark management