This is an artistic rendition and Divine prophecy of Blue Light, the best picture, ever, of Judge Florentino Floro, Elements 911, Element 115 and Element 112, Eternitas: the Center of the People of the, Philippines.
- 1 Photography of Luzon, Philippines 885,200 Photos-Edits
- 1.1 18 Philippine provinces including their 280+ Towns, Cities, Churches, Landmarks, Attractions, Monuments, Cultural heritage, Schools, Flora and Fauna, inter alia
- 1.2 Skyline, Macro, Micro and Microscopic photography of over 2,000 Barangays of Towns and Cities, including their Sitios or Villages: starting at Pampanga, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and Bataan, inter alia
- 1.3 Stigmata of the Resurrection
- 2 Total edits (including deleted): 771,042 as of October 31, 2017 Category: 11,100 (1.83%)
- 3 User:Fæ/Userlist 0006 Judgefloro GAM 741,881 20160622 2007
- 4 Category talk:Photographs by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 255 Categories and May, 2017; June 1-June 30, 2017; July 1-July 31, 2017; August 1-August 30, 2017; September 1-September 30, 2017; October 1-October 31, 2017 Category talk:Images uploaded by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February, March and April, 2017
- 5 Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. : Ang Paglalakbay nina LUIS, Armand at Angel - Mystical Theology, Quantum Physics and Molecular Biology - "I am not of this world ... " Elements 911, Element 112 and Element 115 Photography of 3,000 Chapels including the 1400 Churches in Luzon
Photography of Luzon, Philippines 885,200 Photos-Edits
A Wikimedia User or Commons Editor, on 19:59, 23 November 2008 (UTC), invited me to upload photos in this most noble encyclopedia of wisdom and truth; I, Judge Florentino Floro uploaded thousands of my photos in more than 140 forums, in more than 50 sites, including FB, Flicker, Friendster, Photobucket, and other websites since April 7, 2006, when the Supreme Court of the Philippines promulgated the Judgment in my Dwarf Case which was duly noted in almost all front pages of all world newspapers and internet links; - the uploaded photos came from my Cabinet of pictures since 1953; against all odds and despite stern warnings from learned or erudite natives of this lonely Planet Earth, I posted my first photo of Pulong Buhangin, Santa Maria, Bulacan Church exactly on 10:40, 27 January 2010 with the grace, generosity and efforts of a now ailing and almost incapacitated, on Wiki-break, Editor-User:Ramon FVelasquez, upon whom I donated then my precious and priceless photos, solely for Wikimedia Commons for the Public Domain without any condition-license and until the very moment, a day after the Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes, 1858, February 11, my Total edit count is 120,087, thru this Editor.
18 Philippine provinces including their 280+ Towns, Cities, Churches, Landmarks, Attractions, Monuments, Cultural heritage, Schools, Flora and Fauna, inter alia
- Aurora * 6 towns, in Batangas 33 towns, 12 towns in Bataan Benguet  2, all 25 towns in Bulacan , all 23 towns in Cavite , 1 in Ifugao , in La Union  13 towns, 31 towns in  Laguna, 18 in Metro Manila 32 towns in Nueva Ecija   12 towns in Quezon  14 in Rizal Province  18 in Tarlac  14 in Zambales , in *Ilocos Sur, Category:Cities and municipalities in Ilocos Sur, 4 in *Quirino Province, Category:Cities and municipalities in Quirino, Cabarroguis, Quirino Diffun, Quirino], *Pampanga, Category:Pampanga, 22 Towns, Cities in *Isabela, Category:Cities and municipalities in Isabela, Cordon 1; = or more than 280 towns.
Skyline, Macro, Micro and Microscopic photography of over 2,000 Barangays of Towns and Cities, including their Sitios or Villages: starting at Pampanga, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and Bataan, inter alia
Judge Floro presented, portrayed and captured Luzon, Philippines, per The Eye gazing from above towards each and every Barangay into their Sitios and upon insects eating honey of Flowers in the Philippines - pondering how natives, the students and school children of this tiny point of the Planet Earth, appear in front of Sony and Nikon lens.
- Fides, as part of Divine will, for believers and infidels alike, 7 billion people are not alone in this Universe; Aliens from Outer Space, namely a) those caught by cameras, and the other, b) that which cannot be photographed because of the Mandate of the Most Powerful in the entire Universe even before Creation by the Lumen de Lumine ... exactly 12 cameras from Outer-Space simultaneously take CODED photos as Judge Floro uses the Nikon or Sony Earth Cameras; all these Files are enshrined in the Heavens; Vide -Total editcount: 120,087 - 27 January 2010 and 400,663 as of January 18, 2016; Total editcount: 400,663, and 764,435 as of October 14, 2017] or 885,000 Photos-Edits more or less Donated by Judge Florentino Floro, to Wikimedia Commons.
- Baler, Aurora province: high end Sony Camera; upon facing the largest Balete tree in the Philippines in San Luis, Aurora and in my first Journey in beautiful Baler, I borrowed a pink Sony camera; at Sabang, Baler, even as I viewed Pier 3 of Bustos Dam vis-a-vis Osaka, Japan Enchanted Kingdom, my Camera did focus upon the mystery of the unseen, the failed photos of Outer Space ships and aliens-unknown to mankind existing even before the emergence of Light from Light;
- San Rafael, Bulacan: for 6 months I carefully waited for the Pre-destined time; to be terse, daily, from 11 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., the Camera's flash continued to capture the Unknown, especially in heavy rainfall, even if it is not underwater or waterproof; hence, the flash did break down, totally, but only after capturing the most beautiful and brightest photo ever I did capture, on 8-8-8-8, the and my Profile photo, the Greatest Light Art, ever, photo of the Most Powerful in the entire Universe and outside it, undiscovered yet by Science, Elements 911, Lumen de Lumine ...
- Macro: 18 Provinces, Skyline: I climbed the highest Belfries and bell towers of Churches, including top floors of buildings, like hotels, to take a flying birds-eye view of the Town and cities, including their Barangays and villages or sitios;
- I started South, including Rizal and Metro Manila based on Bulacan Province; starting regularly between 5:00 to 7:00 a.m. I did ride Aircon Buses to reach the MRT and LRT stations which never failed during those times; reaching MRT Magallanes and LRT Taft Avenue, I did ride the Aircon Buses to Calabarzon, Cavite, Batangas and Laguna, including Quezon province, capturing all their Towns without fail; each moment became Eternitas or the non-moment which is not constricted by time and space, untouched by matter, mass, form and aided by the Eternal Light from Light, which travels Trillion times faster than the Earth Speed of Light, transcending the material ... Dark, Darker matters, Multi-Dimensions; I will not say that Lipa Cathedral and Saint Michael the Archangel, including San Luis Church in Batangas are most memorable; not bi-location but Omni-presence dominates the photography; for example a Church worker told me that she had seen me by her side taking photos of the Lipa Cathedral for 3 consecutive days, while in Lobo Church some natives witnessed the blood from the wounds of my 2 palms, which for believers and infidels, would seem immaterial and irrelevant;
- Considering that I did reach the Towns about 2:00 p.m. due to problems of travel, I would only capture the Towns' Halls and Churches, including some interesting points like the Welcome arch, schools, bridges, flora and fauna, plus landmarks;
- I continued my Voyage to the North: starting regularly between 5:00 to 7:00 a.m.; I did ride Aircon Buses to reach the farthest Town I which visited, Candon City, Ilocos, Sur, including the nearer La Union, towns via Dau, Mabalacat; thereat, and thereafter, I carefully focused on the critical and dangerous areas of Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija; Ascending Nueva Viscaya, including Nueva Ecija's top towns, I saw the gateway to Aurora, Quirino and Isabela-Cagayan provinces; when I reached San Fernando City of Pampanga, I did tour Bataan and Zambales which are beside Pangasinan;
- Because of the 2016 Elections Fever (drama anthology of road re-blocking, rehabilitation, repairs resulting in the Comedy of Traffic, which artificially froze travel time), I was forced to stop my Journey to farther Provinces, like Marinduque, Cagayan, Isabela, Bicol and Quezon Provinces, inter alia;
- Micro Photography of 2,900 Barangays of Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija: A Barangay or barrio is a village of a Town; the 1987 and 1935 Philippine Constitution under its Bill of Rights borrowed from the USA Constitution and Federal Rules, including American Jurisprudence, guarantee Press Freedom not only by media practititioners but by any person; before I started taking photos of Barangays and Towns, I took pictures of the NCCA, NHI, Department of Tourism, Intellectual Property Office in Rockwell, Makati inter alia; most of the Officers informed me that I have the absolute right to take photos and I do not need any permission from any Local or National Government, for the Constitution itself guarantees this right; further, they directed me to give them any copy of any Barangay or Town Resolution which restricts this Freedom, or which restricts it indirectly in the name of security, checkpoint or any other style of cutting the Press Photography;
- Clear and present danger: Because of election hot spots, Philippine Extrajudicial killings and desaparecidos, corruption cases even filed with the Ombudsman, taking photos of Barangays is not without any danger; I faced death in many places ...
- Micro-photography: the beauty and truth about a Town and Barangay are the dirt, the unpaved, rough, dangerous and dilapidated roads, where the cement and steel supposed for the project are mysteriously subtracted; hence, I often encounter questions from Local Government officers about who, what, when, where and why these Photos; it reaches a point that they would ask my Identification Card only to find out that I am a Judge with Grade 31, who am exempted from such questioning ... hence, I carefully take close photos, rather of Farm to Market Roads, the plantations with the insects upon sunsets.
- January, 2015: my area in Bulacan has a faster upload internet; it started with Upload 12 Mbps failing to a rather so fast still 4 to 6 Mbps today from about April, 2015; however, the download is too slow at less that 0.05 Mbps when Uploading; this means that I can upload these photos of 4,606 x 3605 pixels or 5-7 Mb about 500 in just 4 hours or less; hence, I must edit first the 500 otherwise, the Uploading stops and slows down; from 2011 to January, 2015, I had to rent 3 internet seats with daily cost of $ 10 with result of only 400 photos in a day, since the Uplink is only 0.10 more or less even if the Down-link is 5 Mbps; the result, I have only 5 hours sleep per day;
- Why do I take pictures? this question is asked daily by natives who sees my Camera eye flash; I told them, for myself, personal, they would not stop asking other questions; I would politely reply, I will upload them in Wikimedia Commons; for what and so on; I would use a tricycle by renting it, to take continuous pictures of roads, which, for me, is the most important in my photography; I stop at beautiful sunsets, flora and fauna, Halls, Chapels, landmarks, inter alia.
- How much is the cost? Answer: priceless; for example, in Candaba, Pampanga Wetlands Bird Sanctuary, the tricycle fee is about $ 15; photos of 2 or 5 Tarlac Barangays requires $20 or more; if the Department of Tourism or Local Government or the Professional photographers would do the same, would they? are there funds for that? who would commission the photography? This paragraph verily defines the meaning of Priceless photos Donated to Wikimedia Commons.
- Why did I take pictures of 95% of the Barangays, 2,900 of them and 280 Towns of the 18 Provinces; Why? Has anyone ever done that before, not just in this small Town called Philippines, but in any part of this Lonely Planet? this Photography will never ever be duplicated, has never been done, and it is never being done; Why do I not put my User name and name of the Camera I use in each upload? It is the philosophy of Commons not to use Advertisements for Wisdom is gained by researchers and readers of these Photos by merely gazing and meditating upon them; there are some natives like Priests and Healers of the Philippines who are endowed with descerment; I informed them that 12 aliens called Seraph, inter alia, simultaneously take photos of these simply amazing Philippine towns and Barangays; I would not like to Copy the Little Prince who is not interested in what Grown-ups see or value; What is essential is invisible to the eye, it is with the Heart that one sees rightfully ... and Wikimedia Commons will never ever be the same again ... A Philippine Judge taking the longest journey to the unknown, Yes, 520,000 photos Donated without any conditions to Wikimedia, and no Guiness or Record Book of this Planet Earth can ever inscribe this Gift .... --Judgefloro 14:11, 18 January 2016 (UTC) (talk)
Total edits (including deleted): 771,042 as of October 31, 2017 Category: 11,100 (1.83%)
- First edit: Jun 26, 2007 14:19:55 User groups: autopatrolled, *, user, autoconfirmed Unique Pages Edited: 596,582 Average edits per page: 1.02 Live edits: 607,385 Deleted edits: 899 Total edits (including deleted): 608,284 File: 595,710 (98.08%) Category: 11,100 (1.83%) Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 - 255 Categories Registered: 20:46, 29 April 2013 (3 years ago)
- Special:CentralAuth/Judgefloro Report last updated on 2017-01-31 total number of users active in the last 30 days on Wikimedia Commons with more than 10,000 edits is 1,284, there are 54 active bots and 261 recently inactive users.
Category talk:Photographs by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - January 1-31, 2017 255 Categories and May, 2017; June 1-June 30, 2017; July 1-July 31, 2017; August 1-August 30, 2017; September 1-September 30, 2017; October 1-October 31, 2017 Category talk:Images uploaded by Judgefloro Categories created by User:Judgefloro - February, March and April, 2017 
* Elements 911, Jupiter Enchanted 12:09, 7 August 2012 Jupiter's Insane Auroras Are Powered by an Energy Source Nobody Can Explain
Judge Florentino Velasquez Floro, Jr. : Ang Paglalakbay nina LUIS, Armand at Angel - Mystical Theology, Quantum Physics and Molecular Biology - "I am not of this world ... " Elements 911, Element 112 and Element 115 Photography of 3,000 Chapels including the 1400 Churches in Luzon
- From obscurity, I and these 3 mystic Angels became Immortal in world history.
The Apparition in Philippine Churches
- Category:School children in the Philippines 1,544 total
- Judge Florentino Floro's journey to and from the Churches.
- Category:Churches in Bulacan 167 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pampanga 182 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Nueva Ecija 83 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Cabanatuan City 15 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Quezon City 91 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Caloocan City 23 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Makati 28 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Malabon 13 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Mandaluyong 13 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Manila 81 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Marikina 9 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Navotas City 7 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Parañaque City 6 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pasay City 13 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pasig 17 subcategories
- Category:Churches in San Juan, Metro Manila 5 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Valenzuela, Metro Manila 9 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Metro Manila Pateros, Las Piñas and Taguig City, Total of 5 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Rizal 17 subcategories
- ategory:Churches in Aurora 3 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Bataan 33 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Batangas 40 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Benguet 4 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Cavite 27 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Ifugao 1 subcategory
- Category:Churches in Ilocos Sur 5 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Isabela 1 subcategories
- Category:Churches in La Union, Philippines 21 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Laguna 35 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Nueva Vizcaya 15 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Pangasinan 51 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Quezon 18 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Tarlac 65 subcategories
- Category:Churches in Zambales 22 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Bulacan 113 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Pampanga 13 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in Nueva Ecija 8 subcategories
- Category:Chapels in the Philippines 95 subcategories
- Judge Florentino Floro notes that there are some few photos of churches in these Categories that were taken and uploaded by others; Very sincerely, Ave Maria+