Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Panoramic view of the vanishing road through the Amaghu valley near the 13th-century monastery of Noravank, Armenia. The narrow gorge, located near Yeghegnadzor and 122 kilometres (76 mi) from the capital, Yerevan, was eroded by the Amaghu River.
안녕하세요. 위키미디어 공용 관리자입니다.
Hello. I'm an administrator of Wikimedia Commons.
- Category:Commons protected edit requests
- Category:Commons maintenance content
- Category:Flickr images needing human review
- Category:Media needing categories as of 26 September 2018 (CommonsSense)
- Category:Media needing categories as of 25 September 2018
- Category:Media needing categories as of 24 September 2018
- Category:Files by Kwj2772
|This is Wikimedia Commons user page.|
|If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Kwj2772|