Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Main nave of the Church of the Society of Jesus (La Iglesia de la Compañía de Jesús), a Jesuit church in Quito, Ecuador. The exterior doesn't give an idea of the beauty of the interior, with a large central nave, which is profusely decorated with gold leaf, gilded plaster and wood carvings, making of it the most ornate church in Quito. The temple is one of the most significant works of Spanish Baroque architecture in America and considered the most beautiful church in Ecuador.
안녕하세요. 위키미디어 공용 관리자입니다.
Hello. I'm an administrator of Wikimedia Commons.
- Category:Commons protected edit requests
- Category:Commons maintenance content
- Category:Flickr images needing human review
- Category:Media needing categories as of 20 October 2018 (CommonsSense)
- Category:Media needing categories as of 19 October 2018
- Category:Media needing categories as of 18 October 2018
- Category:Files by Kwj2772
|This is Wikimedia Commons user page.|
|If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Kwj2772|