Maps generated from data in Death and DALY estimates for 2004 by cause for WHO Member States (Persons, all ages).
- NOTE: All of these show Age-standardised DALYs by country (per 100,000 inhabitants). The only exceptions are II. A. Malignant neoplasms and II. B. Other neoplasms which show Age-standardised death rates by country (per 100,000 inhabitants). For Injuries there exists both a set of DALY rate maps and a set of Death rate maps.
- Most need theme-specific categories
Ref formated: Mortality and Burden of Disease Estimates for WHO Member States in 2004. World Health Organization.
- 1 I. Communicable, maternal, perinatal and nutritional conditions
- 2 II. Noncommunicable diseases
- 2.1 A. Malignant neoplasms
- 2.2 B. Other neoplasms
- 2.3 C. Diabetes mellitus
- 2.4 D. Endocrine disorders
- 2.5 E. Neuropsychiatric conditions
- 2.6 F. Sense organ diseases
- 2.7 G. Cardiovascular diseases
- 2.8 H. Respiratory diseases
- 2.9 I. Digestive diseases
- 2.10 J. Genitourinary diseases
- 2.11 K. Skin diseases
- 2.12 L. Musculoskeletal diseases
- 2.13 M. Congenital anomalies
- 2.14 N. Oral conditions
- 3 III. Injuries (DALY)
- 4 III. Injuries (Deaths)
I. Communicable, maternal, perinatal and nutritional conditions
A. Infectious and parasitic diseases
B. Respiratory infections
C. Maternal conditions
D. Perinatal conditions
E. Nutritional deficiencies
II. Noncommunicable diseases
A. Malignant neoplasms
Note:The maps in this subsection show Age-standardised death rates Rather then DALYs.
B. Other neoplasms
Note:The map in this subsection show Age-standardised death rates Rather then DALYs.