Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to my Userpage.
My photo gallery for you and the rest of the world
Free usage of my photos is allowed, please send me a 'UserMail' or write on my discussion page (and if possible send me a specimen copy or link) if you use one extrawikiterritorially.
The number of photos will grow, please be patient :).
If you think I could fulfill a picture request of yours, do not hesitate to send me a 'UserMail' or note the request on my discussion page.
Topics where chances are not zero are for example:
- Places or topics which appear in my gallery photos
- Contemporary airships like Zeppelin NT or hot-air airships
- Historic airship photos
- Electronic components (I have a lot of different, like SMD parts)
- (halfway contemporary) computer parts
- Aviation on airshows
- Especially Hahnweide oldtimer airshow
- Places I have been or where I can go
- Stuttgart-Esslingen-Göppingen Region, Germany
- Cesenatico Region, Italy (not the beach though :)
- NE Tennessee, USA
I mainly use the following photon collectors:
- Canon EOS 40D,400D Bodies
- Canon EF-S 17-55 F2.8 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-200 F4 IS USM
I also have used and sometimes use these:
- Casio QV-4000
- K800i Cybershot Phone
(Brands are property of their owners)
This is a Wikimedia Commons user page. If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Matl.