Welcome to my Commons page! I use this page to dump useful links, lists of partially done projects, tools and categories requiring cleanup. An overview of my work on Wikimedia can be found on my userpage on English Wikipedia here.
- OTRS release generator
- Image use stats
- Video2Commons Convert video files from mp4 to ogg/webm
- Commons Helper for moving images from local wikis to Commons
- CropTool, for cropping images easily for Commons
- DeGrandparent, a tool to remove files from a category if they are in one or more of its subcategories.
- Free Image Search Tool - FIST
- /FlickrMessage, a template message asking Flickr users for image donation
- /Wishlist of tools, policies
- Hashtag search
- Wikipedia library, with access to several publications
- Wiki Shoot Me! for places that have articles, but no images yet
- WDFIST, for adding images from Commons directly to Wikidata using SPARQL query
- Generate a Mediawiki gallery from a Wikimedia Commons category
If you are here by accident, welcome to my never-ending list of images needing identification, re-naming and categorization. Please consider helping me out with the following tasks.
- Add dissection videos to anatomy articles, like here.
- English captions for Hellerhoff uploads in German, here. Add descriptions like this, captions or structured data.
- Categorization and uptake of Images by Yale Rosen uploaded by Netha Hussain
- Scraping of content from Granuloma website of Dr. Yale Rosen
- Categorization of content from Berkshire Community College Image Library
- Categorization of content of uploads by AJC1. Their full upload list is here.
- Categorization of content of uploads by Bettina Arrigoni
- Categorization of insects by Christina Butler
- Categorization of medical museum images from National Museum of Health and Medicine
- Birds at Jurong Bird Park to Commons
- Rename the files with correct titles at Oncology album.
- Species categorization of insects from Andy Murray collection
- Botany microscopic images from Bioscience Image Library, categorization and structured data
- Categorization of birds from Bettina Arigoni collection
- Species identification from Christian Butler collection
- SDC to Category of seedlings by species
- NOAA images