Jump to navigation Jump to search
My profile on English Wikipedia can be viewed here.
- OTRS release generator
- Image use stats
- Video2Commons Convert video files from mp4 to ogg/webm
- Commons Helper for moving images from local wikis to Commons
- CropTool, for cropping images easily for Commons
- DeGrandparent, a tool to remove files from a category if they are in one or more of its subcategories.
- Free Image Search Tool - FIST
- /FlickrMessage, a template message asking Flickr users for image donation
- /Wishlist of tools, policies
- Hashtag search
- Wikipedia library, with access to several publications
- Wiki Shoot Me! for places that have articles, but no images yet
- Categorization and uptake of Images by Yale Rosen uploaded by Netha Hussain
- Scraping of content from Granuloma website of Dr. Yale Rosen
- Categorization of content from NIH History Flickr stream. Uptake done.
- Categorization of content from Berkshire Community College Image Library
- Categorization of content of uploads by AJC1. Their full upload list is here.
- Categorization of content of uploads by Bettina Arrigoni
- Categorization of insects by Christina Butler
- Categorization of medical museum images from National Museum of Health and Medicine
- Birds at Jurong Bird Park to Commons
- Move 100 flowers in 2020 album to Commons at the end of 2020.