|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Welcome to my user page.
While I am no longer very active on Wikipedia/Wikimedia, I shall still come over occasionally to look around and help wherever I am able to, as typical of WikiOgres. If I am online, you should usually find me patrolling and/or editing BSicons at its project page. Of late, I have also taken interest in optimizing US state svg maps.
A list of my uploaded icons can be found here.
Main contributions so far
- exACC: replaced all off-ACC with the appropriate exACC color (see discussion here).
- INT overhaul: standardized all remaining INT-related icons' inner radii from (various) to (120,60), with the exception of INTACC still using (125,50), based on discussion here.
- Started TINT series, at-grade and tunnel.
- Massive code simplifications to elevated ABZ series, including conversions of circles to quarter-circle arcs
- Revamped mTHSTxo (mixed stop with bridge at junction) series
- Renamed 150+ icons bearing obsolete names (see log), consisting mostly of unwanted -ELEV suffices, u/e/x/t prefix order mixup, and obsolete ABZ names. Filed requests for 150+ such files prior to obtaining Filemover rights.
- Relevant edits to the Chinese icon catalog pages on Wikipedia
- Fix rail / road crossing icons -- esp. find a proper naming scheme for icons, from discussion here
- Fix all bad bridge formations in (
uexhINTACCe) and similar INTACC icons