- Bot managed by user:Pere prlpz. Best contacted in user talk:Pere prlpz or ca:user talk:Pere prlpz.
- Tasks: Create categories from a manually edited list.
- The bot creates categories in Commons from a list of category names and category descriptions. The lists has previously been edited manually using a draft list by another bot gathering data from cultural heritage monuments lists in Catalan Wikipedia. This will be nearly the same work I've been doing manually since WLM2011.
- The bot acts manually assisted.
- The bot is activated occasionally, and when activated it will do only a few editions in a row, due to human time needed to prepare lists to create categories and to use them (e.g. putting files in the categories, adding categorizing to created categories, and other work that can be done more efficiently by Hot-cat or Cat-a-lot than by bot).
- Code is written in Python.