From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I was born in Düsseldorf, Germany, and very thrilled by fast and loud cars.
|As I know that my English is in need of improvement
- to say the least - I am grateful for any feedback indeed.
- 1 My wiki curriculum vitae
- 2 Activities
- 3 Links
- 4 Pictures, which I need for articles
- 5 My own pictures
- 6 other helmets
- 7 Templates
- 8 TUSC token: c514b93a7f20c8edb7f27e9b9243ce2b
My wiki curriculum vitae
- 2008-09-04: I was born in the German wiki (reality 2.0).
- 2009-10-29: My first German article, and immediately a request for deletion. The article has been survived!
- 2009-12-13: My first steps in the English Wiki.
- 2009-12-23: My personal Sandbox and Clipboard added.
- 2009-12-24: My first English article, and waiting now for the request for deletion.
- 2009-12-27: My Proofreader said, my English article has been survived!
- 2010-01-16: It's now confirmed, I'm not a sockpuppet (German confirmation system: "Keine Sockenpuppe").
- 2017-05-22: Yahoo, today I'm 3182 days in the reality 2.0.
Pictures, which I need for articles
- FIA alternative Monte: http://www.flickr.com/photos/greencarschallenge/6073368545/in/faves-71083877@N05/
- Ludwig-Teller: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32134812@N07/7006795946/in/faves-71083877@N05/
- Rain flag (Isle of Man TT): http://www.flickr.com/photos/breganze981/407637061/in/faves-71083877@N05/
- Circuit van Chimay: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loesje/1314048999/
My own pictures
Race flags (classic)
Race flags (electronic)
New in 2015:
Formula One start lights
Formula One helmet designs - templates
Formula One helmet designs - implementation
- Delete Vote delete/Für Löschen stimmen:
- Keep Vote keep/Für Behalten stimmen:
TUSC token: c514b93a7f20c8edb7f27e9b9243ce2b
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!