1. Women making quesadillas in a street market in Yecapixtla, Morelos, Mexico
2. Secretariat of Communications and Transportation offices, Mexico City, Mexico.
3.Low part of the studio of the painter Joaquin Clausell, called "El Clauselito", with original furniture. Museum of the City of Mexico, Mexico City
4. Mexico City Fire Station "Comandante Eulalio Mujica Pérez"
5. Ticket vending machines at Ping'anli station, Beijing Subway
6. Slovenian theatre director Tomaž Pandur at Festival Internacional Cervantino press conference. Guanajuato, Mexico.
7. Our Lady of Luján during a protest against Mauricio Macri in the Plaza de Mayo. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
8. People watching archaeological windows (Ventanas Arqueológicas) in República de Argentina street, Mexico City, Mexico.
9. Jean Jacques Pradier's Bacchant, 1823. Museo Nacional de San Carlos, Mexico City
10. Potsdamer Platz U-Bahn station platform, Berlin, Germany
11. Virgin of Los Remedios Sanctuary, Cholula, Puebla
12. A zebra at Africam Safari Park, Valsequillo, Puebla, México.
13. Breads, cookies and pastries at Pastelería Madrid (Madrid Bakery), Mexico City.
14. Close up to the sculpture of Xochipilli, National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City, Mexico.
15. Just another angle of the Equestrian statue of Charles IV of Spain, Mexico City.
16. Plaque of the Acequia Real de la Ciudad de México (Royal Channel of Mexico City).
17. Papalote Museum exteriors
18. Editatona Gender Gap initiative logotype