I might also be available on IRC on the#wikimedia-commons
webchat channels (Freenode network).
Points to consider[editar]
Archives and personal archives[editar]
|“||Through photography, [seminarian Stanislas Hutin] attempts to constitute a third group where he would not be alone: those who have seen. With handy and lightweight cameras, conscripted soldiers take numerous photographs of their activities in Algeria. (...) In addition to these photographs that were meant as proofs, how many are still lying in French attics with other war souvenirs of the veterans of the Algeria War?||”|
— La torture et l'armée pendant la guerre d'Algérie, Raphaëlle Branche, Gallimard.
Many valuable documents are probably sitting in attics. We should ask elderly people to review their personal archives and consider publishing them under Free licences.
Orphan works are not in the public domain. Prosecution can happen.
Corrolary: images whose author is unknown are not anonymous, and most certainly not in the public domain 70 years after publication.
I am interested in portrait photography, and have thus documented several Nobel laureates and other notable figures (see User:Rama/people). I do a fair amount of technical photography in museums, sometimes with accreditation obtained directly, through Wikimédia France or through Wikimedia CH.
I take part in activities supported and organised by Wikimédia France and Wikimedia CH. I occasionally lend professional photographic equipment to fellow Wikipedians, and benefit from press accreditations and specialised equipment procured notably by Wikimedia CH.
I notably organised or was involved in the following events (for instance):
- I took part in Projet Phoebus (image samples)
- I organised the Paris Photo Workshop of 2010
- I introduced Commons to User:Evstafiev. See his photographs and weep.
- I organised a partnership with the Bolo computer museum (image samples)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph the Army museum of Morges castle (image samples)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph the Lausanne historical museum (image samples)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph the Lausanne Roman museum (image samples)
- Wikimedia France provided me with accreditations to photograph the Eurockéennes de Belfort in 2007 (image samples)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph the Eurockéennes de Belfort in 2011 (images)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph Balélec in 2011 (images)
- I obtained accreditations to photograph Lyon fine Arts museum (image samples)
- I obtained permission to photograph Paul Regnier's personnal weapon collection (image samples)
- I obtained permission to photograph the 2011 Geneva book fair (image samples)
- Wikimedia-CH provided me with permission to photograph the cryptography collection of the Swiss Army headquarters (images)
- Using Wikimedia-CH credentials, I obtained a press accreditation for the 6th World Water Forum (images)
Rosemary Standley, of Moriarty, on stage at the Eurockéennes de Belfort 2011. (17 July 2011)
Amiga 1000 computer. (27 November 2010)
Smaky 100 computer. (14 November 2010)
Apple II computer. (20 October 2010)
Smaky 100 computer. (10 October 2010)
- Focus stacking
- Video commands (command line instructions to convert media to OGG on Un*x)
- EXIF tools
- Naval library
Quelques notes rapides sur la photo:
- À faire
- Lens correction
- /Museum photography
- /Concert photography
- /Applied basics in photography
- /Choosing equipment
- /Stabilising a camera
- /Photographic composition
- User:Rama/Photographie de musées
- User:Rama/Bases pratiques de la photographie
- User:Rama/Achat de matériel
- User:Rama/Stabilisation d'appareil photographique
- User:Rama/Composition de photographies
- User:Rama/Détourage de photographies
|Ships to detour|
- Lena's Commons gallery generator
- User:Rama/WikidataArtwork (for single files)
- User:Rama/Catdef (for categories)