Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4/9/2005 - Old bash script died when Eloquence changed the upload page. Avar rewrote it in Perl and renamed it Platypus. I have a bash script that runs on top of it to make it recursive.
- 2/12/2005 - The script is now finished and under development testing. It works, but imperfectly.
2/9/2005 - script incomplete. It does not yet do batch jobs or name validation.
Special thanks to:
- Mark Sweep - without his initial advice, Raul would never have found the data sources that led him to write the script
- Kate - for helping to set up the initial cURL settings
- Nickj - for debugging the cURL options and getting it to upload correctly
- Os - *BIG* thanks to Matt for writing the directory uploader and the name validator.
- Dysprosia - Wrote Perl code to alphabetize the table.