Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Who am I?
My name is Roland and I am living in the town of Halle (Saale) in Germany.
I am reporting mainly on Egyptian sites. My mission is to describe all sites in Egypt at all times, between 50 meters below the sea and 3,000 meters above. I provided about 3,528 photographs of mainly Egyptian sites at Wikimedia Commons.
Egypt (several times), Sudan, Ethiopia, Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.
Work at Wikivoyage
I am one of the Wikivoyage’s founders and wrote some extensions for this project. Especially, I am working as an admin at the German, Italian, and English branches.
- Data:Italy/Panorama sui monti e sui laghi a Esino Lario.map
- Data:Kuala Lumpur/Bangsar und Brickfields.map
- Data:Sandbox/RolandUnger/Cerchiara di Calabria.map
- See RolandUnger at the German Wikipedia
- See RolandUnger at the German Wikivoyage