I started editing in April 2007 when Portuguese Wikipedia was introduced to me by my mother and a friend. Firstly, I was interested in Natural Sciences and Medicine. Today, I mainly work on dealing with vandalism. I am a doctor and that is why I may need small breaks from Wikimedia sometimes.
My homewiki is the Wikipedia in Portuguese (see Teles), where I am sysop since 2009. I am Brazilian and we don't speak Spanish in Brazil.
I'm here to help with anti-vandalism tasks, pratice the reading and writing of English language, practice some knowledge about licensing and watch the recent changes. I also notice a relation between Commons uploads and files usage on Portuguese Wikipedia as a routine. Some of them are copyright violations here that are brought to my attention there.
I have uploaded a few files here. So, if you ever use one of the files I uploaded I would be very happy to know that they were useful for you and you are welcome to leave a note on my talkpage about it.
This user makes some nonsense when edits sleepy
This user doesn't have sock puppets.
- ... will be more seen here at the weekends. (or not...)
- ... learns when hears criticisms.
- ... knows that sources are not just recommendations; are requirements.
- ... has no patience to organize his own page, but recognizes that it is messy.
- ... has more quotes on Google than a few articles on Wikipedia.
- Be careful, vandals! This user is a "tracker" user; revert the vandalism and look at the user "contributions" for others misapplications of rules.
- ... uses to answer everyone calmly, even when 'some everyone' extrapolate.
- ... is not a sock puppet.
- ... could be killing people, stealing old-indefensive ladies, smoking some prohibited material, but, you know, he is just editing here on Commons, which is not yet a crime.
- ... is asking to don't take his page this serious...
- ... is famous and has a lot of fans. Hey! Don't you know that? What kind of person are you?
- ... defends the other no matter who is the 'other' (sometimes he is the 'other' to be defended).
- ... says "yes" to IP, because he saw somewhere that everyone has the same privilege of editing even without registration.
- ... has his own page vandalized sometimes for some of his fans. If you find something weird here, it was not his fault (probably).
- ... doesn't know who started this weird thing of talking about himself as if "himself" was some other person and he doesn't use to do it.
- ... created the Portuguese Wikipedia Facebook page.