From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- My user page in the german Wikipedia
- Shortcuts: Commons:CommonsProject Architecture, Commons:Löschanträge, Commons:Copyright tags, Commons:Deletion_guidelines#Categories, Template:Category_redirect
One of my missions. And it really ennerves me people don't get it. PLEASE LEARN
- Photos of buildings should be put in the Specific Building Category.
- If there is an own category for this specific building already, put your files in there, BUT NOWHERE ELSE!!
- If there is none and you have more than two pictures create a new category, named after the building. For example Category:Tour Eiffel or Category:Kresge Auditorium.