I need to:
- Get my head around the category scheme.
- should Category:Tysto be under the non-user categories?
- should Category:Shakespeare's Collaborators and Contemporaries and Category:Historic Sites be in lower case?
- should Category:Themistokles be spelt "Themistocles"?
- should Category:Printers from Great Britain be changed to United Kingdom?
- should Category:Schultes, Lukas be deleted? How?
- should محمد بن علي العبار be moved?
- should Image:Het-geheim-van-holland.JPG be deleted?
- how do I go about setting up a WikiProject?
- what's up with Category:Places called Como and Category:Places called Syracuse? Is there a proper disambiguation system on Commons? Should these categories really be placed in Category:Places?
- categories like Category:Buildings by state -> better as "by condition"?
- Category:Historic fires -> how is this distinct from Category:Fires?