From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This page may inform you about files I uploaded but for which I can't claim they're 100% mine.
- Raphaël Deux-Ailes
- I use this name when I consider my work as creative. In a way, it can be considered as my artist name, although it might not be up to me to declare if I can call myself an artist.
- TwoWings and abusdecine
- I did take the picture myself but the website abusdecine.com owns it too because I worked for it (i.e. the picture has first been used on the absudecine website). Nevertheless I'm allowed to distribute it freely under an attribution licence if abusdecine.com (or "Abus de ciné") is also mentioned.
- The picture is part of my personal collection of photographs (i.e. taken with my cameras) but I honestly can't remember if I did take it personally or if it was someone else. The fact that I own the original picture and/or the negative makes me think there's no problem of authorization.
- This is quite the same case as case #3. The only difference is that I am sure I'm not the photographer but I cannot remember who took the picture. Generally, I know I'm not the author because I appear on the original version of the photograph (the picture uploaded on Commons is generally cropped or blurred in such a case). The fact that I own the original picture and/or the negative makes me think there's no problem of authorization.
- Those pictures were taken by my father.