To contact the operator, use his talk page.
This bot's approved task is to create and maintain galleries on Commons that record the use of files by other projects that are not supported by Special:GlobalUsage.
The bot operates automatically in daily and weekly batches, editing at a rate of up to 12 edits per minute.
The bot's code is available on GitHub.
The bot also operates on the OpenStreetMap Wiki.
The bot maintains several collections of galleries. It does not make any edits to pages outside of those galleries.
Once a week, on Mondays, the bot fetches the lists of files in use on various MediaWiki instances and uses them to update corresponding sets of galleries:
- Commons:Files used on Wikitech from Wikitech
- Commons:Files used on Wikimedia Österreich Mitglieder from Mitglieder
- Commons:Files used by Wikimedia Australia from Wikimedia Australia
- Commons:Files used by Wikimedia Czech Republic from Wikimedia Czech Republic
- Commons:Files used by Wikimedia District of Columbia from Wikimedia District of Columbia
- Commons:Files used by Wikimédia Magyarország from Wikimédia Magyarország
- Commons:Files used by Wikimedia UK from Wikimedia UK
- Commons:Files used on RegiowikiAT from RegiowikiAT
- Commons:Files used on the OpenStreetMap Wiki from the OpenStreetMap Wiki
Once a day, the bot fetches a list of values of the
wikimedia_commons keys in OpenStreetMap using Taginfo and uses them to maintain subpages of Commons:Files used on OpenStreetMap.